Our foundation is the Bible, the Word of God that is centered on the Gospel message of Jesus Christ.
- We study God's Word.
- The Bible is the basis for all teaching and preaching.
- All decisions for ministry attempt to reflect God's inspired word for our lives.
Every person is a child of God.
- God's love is unconditional.
- God accepts people as they are.
- Every person is at a different place in his or her faith journey.
- We seek to welcome others as Jesus did.
We are called to share the Gospel and to grow the church.
- Every Christian has a unique calling to share the faith as a member of the "priesthood of all believers."
- We work to reach out to the unchurched.
- We seek to nurture our youth as a vital part of the church today and in the future.
- We seek to welcome new people into our family of faith.
Worshiping God as a church community is the primary expression of our faith.
- We value regular worship opportunities.
- We uphold the importance of the Word of God in our worship, along with the sacraments of Baptism and Holy Communion.
- We value worship that is faithful to our Lutheran tradition but maintains relevance to our community and culture
As a church, we are called to be a caring community.
- We seek the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being of our members and others outside our walls.
- We seek fellowship opportunities to strengthen our community of faith.
- We seek ways to be in Christian service to one another and God's creation.
The Gospel changes lives.
- We will be different in our family, vocation and community because of our faith.
- Our spiritual development is a life long journey. We will be challenged, comforted and shaped along the way.
- We work to forgive, strengthen, and support those who work alongside of us to communicate God's love.
- We strive to see the world through the lens of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.